Saturday, 2024-04-27, 2:15 AM
Welcome Guest
Main Page | Register | Log in

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: UBplanet, Reemet  
Forum » Our Space » Library » Necromancers detailed guide (by Reemet.)
Necromancers detailed guide
ReemetDate: Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 0:13 AM | Message # 31
Forum freak
Group: Friends
Hahahahaha I loled biggrin

Why dont you make a guide about ur destro or archer then? ;D

I didnt stop and said sry because I WANTED to hit him moron xD

Guide to hawkeyes:

1st take a bow,u must have full baf and u make good damage.
Use stuns and healing pots and cp pots.
When u have low hp use UE because it makes u big Evasion.
And then hold down f1 to attack biggrin
Anyone wants to add smth? xD

Message edited by Reemet - Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 0:17 AM

AchillesDate: Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 1:25 AM | Message # 32
I)amien
Quote (Reemet)
Hahahahaha I loled

Why dont you make a guide about ur destro or archer then? ;D

I didnt stop and said sry because I WANTED to hit him moron xD

Guide to hawkeyes:

1st take a bow,u must have full baf and u make good damage.Use stuns and healing pots and cp pots.When u have low hp use UE because it makes u big Evasion.And then hold down f1 to attack Anyone wants to add smth? xD

1st of all moron u will in the mirror! guide for destr is more bigger then fuking mages, destr same as daggers u must play like on piano and 2nd be careful with ur words

ReemetDate: Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 1:41 AM | Message # 33
Forum freak
Or what?
Want to meet in real life or smth?
And are you gay or something that you comment how guys look? -.-
Oh and buy some English lessons ffs...

Message edited by Reemet - Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 1:46 AM

AchillesDate: Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 2:11 AM | Message # 34
I)amien
Quote (Reemet)
Or what?

ban
Quote (Reemet)
Want to meet in real life or smth?

if u come to russia
Quote (Reemet)
And are you gay or something that you comment how guys look? -.-

where did u c this?
Quote (Reemet)
Oh and buy some English lessons ffs...

it's not ur busines, if u don't like my english let's speak russian

ReemetDate: Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 2:18 AM | Message # 35
Forum freak
I am your neighbour country...
What is ur full address and phone nr?

Listen...I don want to pick on noone...but u was the one who started to attack me.
If u want to pick on me its your choice...I will answer with the same and I am ready to go FAR with this thing.

Message edited by Reemet - Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 2:21 AM

AchillesDate: Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 5:18 PM | Message # 36
I)amien
Quote (Reemet)
I am your neighbour country...What is ur full address and phone nr?

Listen...I don want to pick on noone...but u was the one who started to attack me.If u want to pick on me its your choice...I will answer with the same and I am ready to go FAR with this thing.

started to attack? where? i just told that i don't recspect these acts i mean leave clan then attacked friends or clanmates it's bad choice, i didn't offend u, but u sad to me "moron", try to read again my message, i don't want to lose time, coz many ppl from abyss can only speak shit about others and when we decided to met, they didn't come, i just want that u speak normal without moron and etc

CupaviDate: Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 6:01 PM | Message # 37
Colonel-general
Group: Clan Member
abyss necro is c4 necro... on interlude you cant leave your summon in peace zone coz it works only when its near you and TP is not 50:50 any more LOL

necro also has no skill that take off oponents target

vs mages (in DC) anchor land chance is pure luck

archers can own you know without you hit them even once - archery skill gives range +++ and you cant catch archer with stupid mage

and skilled dagger with good internet connection can own any necro , but most of daggers on abyss are too stupid to use trick and switch

and one more thing - i wanna hit one crit on you just to see that 1900 dmg happy when i hit 5k on archer i cant hit 1900x2 on mage ROFL

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Shawty

x300 DeathReaper
x10 dav

Intens1tyDate: Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 6:41 PM | Message # 38
Norm-Active
cupo go pvp smile
I saw no people whose resisted my silence/COD and I anchored many mages.. I was confused.. high M atk rox..
btw u can to leave ur summon at peace zone and TP is 50\50..
about daggers.. I always land COD to dagger.. and sure anchor.. cod 99% success, I landed it always even to Ability ( he have good jewels... ), anchor to him is 50\50
about archers.. I bought MA set ofc b/c of archers.. it has stun resist, one guy tryed to put stun on me around 20 mins(time of dances+songs) and he never stunned me.. zaken+ma set rox..
today I scoffed with war.. nick LomSIk
it's full donated Ghost Sentiel from thule, he came to me 6 or 7 times and always I anchored/sleeped him and gave ALL debuffs I have at necro.. smile and even dont hit him, he just bsoe. his dmg to me was 1k crit ( w/o TP 2k) and no success stun. just take off my target, then hit and I have him targeted again rofl
maybe necro will suck if will fixed

Added (2007-12-25, 11:41 Am)
---------------------------------------------
achilles ты кто?)

//too big sugnature

ReemetDate: Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 7:40 PM | Message # 39
Forum freak
I can take my summon out with me with np when its buffed wink
And "ability" uses switch and trick on me but still lost snif...

AchillesDate: Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 9:43 PM | Message # 40
I)amien
Quote (Intens1ty)
Added (2007-12-25, 11:41 Am) --------------------------------------------- achilles ты кто?)

спроси на сервере, аггр и остальные знают обо мне, or ask ur ally leader and clanmates who am i
btw MA set only for MM it's my opinion

Message edited by Achilles - Tuesday, 2007-12-25, 9:45 PM

ReemetDate: Wednesday, 2007-12-26, 2:10 AM | Message # 41
Forum freak
Quote (Cupavi)
abyss necro is c4 necro... on interlude you cant leave your summon in peace zone coz it works only when its near you and TP is not 50:50 any more LOL
necro also has no skill that take off oponents target
vs mages (in DC) anchor land chance is pure luck
archers can own you know without you hit them even once - archery skill gives range +++ and you cant catch archer with stupid mage
and skilled dagger with good internet connection can own any necro , but most of daggers on abyss are too stupid to use trick and switch
and one more thing - i wanna hit one crit on you just to see that 1900 dmg when i hit 5k on archer i cant hit 1900x2 on mage ROFL

Well you wont get a range THAT much with Archery...so when u run towards me and hit and run again than the time
when u are starting to hit me from range I still run forward and I reach to range 900 tight before u start to run away again.
So it is 1 hit to me=1 mage hit to you and I win...if you dont believe we can see that when there will be lvl 80 in future.
And about that damage enough talking...
When you log ingame pm Legend and lets test right away...Both have Cov+dance+song+pp...
When u hit me for 1800*2 I say Bravo...When u hit me for 2400-2500*2 I give u my Tateossian set and leave l2...DeaL?

AchillesDate: Wednesday, 2007-12-26, 2:13 AM | Message # 42
I)amien
Quote (Reemet)
Quote (Cupavi) abyss necro is c4 necro... on interlude you cant leave your summon in peace zone coz it works only when its near you and TP is not 50:50 any more LOLnecro also has no skill that take off oponents targetvs mages (in DC) anchor land chance is pure luckarchers can own you know without you hit them even once - archery skill gives range +++ and you cant catch archer with stupid mageand skilled dagger with good internet connection can own any necro , but most of daggers on abyss are too stupid to use trick and switchand one more thing - i wanna hit one crit on you just to see that 1900 dmg when i hit 5k on archer i cant hit 1900x2 on mage ROFL

Well you wont get a range THAT much with Archery...so when u run towards me and hit and run again than the timewhen u are starting to hit me from range I still run forward and I reach to range 900 tight before u start to run away again.So it is 1 hit to me=1 mage hit to you and I win...if you dont believe we can see that when there will be lvl 80 in future.And about that damage enough talking...When you log ingame pm Legend and lets test right away...Both have Cov+dance+song+pp...When u hit me for 1800*2 I say Bravo...When u hit me for 2400-2500*2 I give u my Tateossian set and leave l2...DeaL?

in interlude HE has 1300 range if he use dash u can't catch him

ReemetDate: Wednesday, 2007-12-26, 2:21 AM | Message # 43
Forum freak
Where did u saw that the range will be 1300? Show me too.
I only know that archery adds +200 P attack but show me that where it says that range will be 1300...

AchillesDate: Wednesday, 2007-12-26, 3:01 AM | Message # 44
I)amien
Quote (Reemet)
Where did u saw that the range will be 1300? Show me too.I only know that archery adds +200 P attack but show me that where it says that range will be 1300...

snipe +300 range, sorry not 1300, true 1200

Message edited by Achilles - Wednesday, 2007-12-26, 3:36 AM

ReemetDate: Wednesday, 2007-12-26, 3:45 AM | Message # 45
Forum freak
Snipe-Temporarily increases Accuracy, P. Atk., range of attack, and critical attack rate. IMMOBILIZED while in effect. An equipped bow is required to use this skill. Effect 8.

Immobilized means that you cant move while you you are under snipe...so there is not any use when u cant move because I come to range 900.
And you dont know how much "ARCHERY" adds to range...if it only gives +200 P attack then probably
it doesnt give much range either.
And lets be in reality...I dont think that they would just add an abormal 300 or more range to an archer just like that.
I would say +100 range would be fine.

Oh and Cupo,show the the place where it says that on Interlude Transfer Pain has been made weaker please...I didnt
find it from nowhere.
And did you knew that on Interlude the effect of Dance of Fire and Death Whisper are decreased?
And on The Abyss they even havent even updated that obviously.

This is the most up to date information about Interlude toggle skills and the black ones are all accurate.

http://l2p.l2wh.com/toggles.html

Message edited by Reemet - Wednesday, 2007-12-26, 4:10 AM

Forum » Our Space » Library » Necromancers detailed guide (by Reemet.)
Search:

Conclave Team 2006-2009