Wednesday, 2024-05-15, 10:41 PM
Welcome Guest
Main Page | Register | Log in

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: UBplanet, Reemet  
Forum » Conclave (la2.theabyss.eu) » Recruiting/ConclaveLegend (PvP-x300 server) » Come back of lost son:))
Come back of lost son:))
FinaldarknessDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 2:34 PM | Message # 1
Very Active
Group: Visitor
Name:Maros
Your country:Slovakia
------------------------------------------------------
Nick on abyss:Mochy/FinalDarkness (banned) and new fekalizator with whos i would join
Your class (main and sub classe's):Warcryer,SPS..just made nobl need to make 3rd:)
How long you play LA2?:hmmm about 2 years
How Long you play abyss x300?:5 months?+-mb more
When you usualy play, and how much;(Morning,night etc...):ehmm...mornings and per day..soon second PC in my house so ill play nonstop:)))
In what clan you was before?:Karma...
Why you left earlyer clan if you had it?:ehmm dont know i think they no have perspective to be strong in futury
Where/how did you heard for us?:hehehe funny:))) From my old memory:P
Your PvP/PK score?:pfff i dont know my char is new made...i think 5/13:))) 5 PK made on quests ....
Do you agree with clan rulls?:sure
------------------------------------------------------
Why you decided to join us?:Old friends...and i decided that my meaning about Mladjo wasnt good as i told him
Do you have twinks;(nick/'s):as i told..mochy only not banned now:) he is main ET sub on SM and necro and bish
Your ICQ/MSN:222273436-ICQ
Do you use TeamSpeak:? i can if its important

I dont know if i have yet chance after that whats happened but as i spoke with Mladen he accepted my sorry so if i dot somethink bad also to some of you so accpet my sorry plz too and try me:)

conclaveDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 2:39 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
One of boards:"I dont want be in one clan with you...you totaly kid...learn play....i dont tell to other members FU,STFU, SHUT UP, .i. etc your nice words. You want know somethink? Fuck you and your stupid kiddy brain.... With members as you have you should be unkillabe and own all unique RBs always....but you are too much stupid to make it. And if you think that i care of ban me on forum so you are more noob as i thought
BB ppl i really cant more look in this retard. Sorry for bad words but i cant use other"
Point of all is ...?

Full admin support:l2conclave@gmail.com

FinaldarknessDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 2:41 PM | Message # 3
Very Active
heh...as i told i spoked with Mladen about this and i told him sorry for this ...i know i made shits but who dont???

EmanoDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 2:43 PM | Message # 4
Very Active
why you left karma?

btw. i think im for yes... Final is good guy dry

Message edited by Emano - Sunday, 2007-09-09, 2:44 PM

FinaldarknessDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 2:44 PM | Message # 5
Very Active
hmm...Probs with members. Maybe you will think that i will make problems with members also here but as i told i am gonna be good as never:))) Look i dont cry here...i just think that Conclave is still good clan and i want join it. Its still part of me on abyss

conclaveDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 2:44 PM | Message # 6
Admin
Group: Administrators
Quote (Emano)
why you left karma?

Read his application before making question...

Full admin support:l2conclave@gmail.com

ReemetDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 2:54 PM | Message # 7
Forum freak
Group: Friends
My opinion...

Well,joining him back would totally make us shamed,after all these words he said...
I would understand when he would have left conclave with nice words like sry and etc...

And after he is our clan,maybe after few months again he founds some better clan,and then same words to us like before,and then maybe Again he wants to come back saying sry...

That makes us to look like a fools...

Added (2007-09-09, 7:54 Am)
---------------------------------------------
No point joining ppl hwo doesnt RESPECT conlcave,i mean respecting ALL THE TIME.

FinaldarknessDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 2:58 PM | Message # 8
Very Active
Look words what i wrote when i left clan was words of my mad...You dont know i think whats happened there so you cant speak about it...but your opinion can be good also no must be good...i am for second ....it no must be good cause if i really want again leave conclave so i will no say this words of my sorry to you...i just try make request and see . But before i wrote this request i spoke with Mladen and asked him for that if i have to make request or no..he told me that yes so i made it and hope ill take scond chance

ReemetDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 3:05 PM | Message # 9
Forum freak
Well,i dont doupt u respect conclave AT THE MOMENT,til u see some much better clan.
Its like i love some girl very much,and then i find some better girl and i say bb to my current girl.
We need ppl hwo leave conclave only when they leave game or some other reasons.
Ppl hwo respect conclave,dont leave this clan even when they find 10 times better,bigger,stronger clan...
So no need to join ppl hwo run from 1 clan to another and then back again because 1 clan is stronger than other.
You join the clan and STAY,of u leave clan and NO WAY BACK,because i dont want that again u find some better clan and BB conclave fools...

Added (2007-09-09, 8:05 Am)
Conclave cant be victim about ur every mood...
And bad moods are usually 1-2 days maximum 1 week,u were gone pretty long time...

FinaldarknessDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 3:07 PM | Message # 10
Very Active
I didnt left conclave cause of that i thought that clan is low lol.. you didnt readed? i told to mladen that "with members who he have so he could be unkillable" or somethink like that..it in your opinion mean that i told that Conclave is low clan? hmm... I left cause of problems only with one person...with Mladen. And i now know it wasnt problems..only concflict...my mistake concflict cause i much spoke...And if you mean that SemperVicitur is stronger ally so join them and look ...

ReemetDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 3:09 PM | Message # 11
Forum freak
Conclave needs Lotal members hwo stay in good moments and in BAD moments.

Added (2007-09-09, 8:09 Am)
Loyal*

Added (2007-09-09, 8:09 Am)
Well,thats only my opinion so no hard feelings...

FinaldarknessDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 3:11 PM | Message # 12
Very Active
ahh i will no insult it with you man really sorry...you cant know whats happened in that time...
as i told...i made many mistakes...and not only me i think

ReemetDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 3:12 PM | Message # 13
Forum freak
Quote (Finaldarkness)
left cause of problems only with one person...with Mladen

aaaa,ops sry xD

FinaldarknessDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 3:13 PM | Message # 14
Very Active
hehehe:)))

ReemetDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 3:14 PM | Message # 15
Forum freak
Well,in that case if all things between u and mladen is ok,im not against joining you xD

Added (2007-09-09, 8:14 Am)
I always see things wrongly -.-

Forum » Conclave (la2.theabyss.eu) » Recruiting/ConclaveLegend (PvP-x300 server) » Come back of lost son:))
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Conclave Team 2006-2009