Thursday, 2024-04-18, 11:22 PM
Welcome Guest
Main Page | Register | Log in

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: UBplanet, Reemet  
Forum » Our Space » Library » New monsters (C5/C6)
New monsters
501Date: Friday, 2008-02-01, 10:22 PM | Message # 1
Sexual pervert
Group: Administrators
C5 new monsters-

* Dr. Chaos

Dr. Chaos styles himself as the "Emperor of Evil". Once a Maestro, Dr. Chaos was expelled from the Black Anvil Guild after he was caught trying to steal a blueprint from the elders. He swore revenge on the Black Anvil Guild, and began building himself an army. Dr. Chaos conquered the Pavel Ruins with a legion of golems that he created.

He views all outsiders as assassins sent by the Black Anvil Guild. His ultimate goal is nothing short of world domination.

* Frintezza

Frintezza is the son of Baium of Elmoreden. Granted eternal life by a demon, Frintezza resides in the last tomb beyond a secret wall that is connected to the Imperial Tomb. His melodies on the organ have been said to stun and amaze anyone who listens.

* Ice Fairy Sirra

Ice Fairy Sirra serves the Ice Queen, Freya. She was once Freya's maid. Freya transformed her faithful servant to ice, and Sirra came to reside in the garden of the Ice Queen's Castle.
The Ice Queen gave the Ice Fairy Sirra the power to draw from the life force of the creatures within the garden and use it for herself.

C6 new monsters-

* Gordon

Wandering near Goddard Castle, this seemingly Human knight is actually a demon searching for a powerful weapon to increase its strength.

* Sailren

Sailren is the most dangerous beast lurking on the Primeval Isle. An enormous and vicious dinosaur, Sailren was sealed in its lair through the joint efforts of the goddess of the underworld and ancient Elroki warriors.

* Uruka

The Elroki, a tribe of alligator-like creatures, also call the Primeval Isle home. One of the Elroki tribe, Uruka, is the younger brother of the chief. Ambitious and violent, Uruka is scheming against his brother and is leading a faction against him.

You bastards tainted my tool
Raped my words, played me a fool
Gather your precious glitter and leave me be
The Great Ones are all dead
And I'm tired, too

I truly hate you all!

Message edited by Sleepwalker - Friday, 2008-02-01, 10:32 PM

Forum » Our Space » Library » New monsters (C5/C6)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Conclave Team 2006-2009