Saturday, 2024-04-27, 3:22 PM
Welcome Guest
Main Page | Register | Log in

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: UBplanet, Reemet  
Forum » Conclave (la2.theabyss.eu) » Recruiting/ConclaveLegend (PvP-x300 server) » UBplanet
UBplanet
UBplanetDate: Thursday, 2007-07-19, 9:47 AM | Message # 1
Poorest guy in clan
Group: Clan Member
Lol I write all and It deleted :/ grrr
but I want to write all again:

I want to try again. My nick is UBplanet, but my real name is Pawel (english Paul). My main sub-class is mystic muse and my sub-classes are hierophant, bishop and gladiator. My last sub-class is only for fun, so if clan need other class I can delete it and change.
My first server was L2 world (C3, Hawkeye) When server went to c4 I take a break of Lineage. Some time later I started play on L2 MAX (c4) and I played there a lot of time (some moths, not year). I played there my favourite class - elven elder, and worse classe: gladiator&spellhowler. Then I went to abyss x300 (Archmage, sub-classes: eva's saint and shillien knight). Then I went to x7 and I played there rogue, almost hawkeye, 39lvl and I had 2 marks. Then my friends started play on x300 so I wanted to play with him and I created new char - UBplanet. My friend stopped play on abyss and I didn't know what to do cuss I had noblesse so I want to join good clan and go for rb/sieges.
I play 5-7 hours per day, but I can't touch computer on Sundays. It's cuss my mother thinks we (me and my bro) play too much in week so we have to get break of computer.
I love reading forums cuss I want know what ppl want to say and I'd like to reply them.
I like pvp, but without cancel (pro skill) and pvp is 1on1 not 3on1. I hate when 3 ppl come to me and pk me. It's stupid. I don't like pk, but I pk at rbs, when someone attack my friend/s or if someone say that my mother is b1tch or something like that.
I've choosen Conclave cuss I think It's the best clan on this server, u do things I love (rb/sieges) and I have friends there.
I have friends in exile: Tibby, xConclaveNecrox, 1971TUPAC1996 and now Candera. I know BurnYourAss too.
I'm 15 years old and I go to gimnasium(like High School). I'm from Poland but I respect ppl, not as so much polish sad
I love playing football and volleyball with my friends. I like doing computer graphics like signauters or avatars.
I love laughing. I think it's the best thing on the world. So I like when ppl have sense of humor. I think that honor and loyalty are important too.
and now some contact informations:
e-mail: ruto.voltage@gmail.com
I don't use icq/skype etc. but if u really want I can install. I have team speak/ventrillo too so no problem with it. U can write pm to mee if u want

uff It's end. I know that my last application was refused, but I wanted to try and I think it's my last try. I'm waiting for reply. See ya! smile

BurnYourAssDate: Thursday, 2007-07-19, 9:58 AM | Message # 2
Restricted Power of Burning
Im Vote For Yes For Him i saw him in action .

Retired - Nah out !
Conclave proud member since: Friday, 2007-07-06, 3:41 Am.

RavionDate: Thursday, 2007-07-19, 10:46 AM | Message # 3
The EVIL Admin
nice application.

mladen?

There's no Good and Evil... There's only Power and those to weak to seek it. - Tom Marvolo Riddle

A man without religion is like a fish without bicycle.

*C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. =Conclave Legend Irritating Terror-Oriented Rampant Incontrollable Squad

I care 'bout something?
I care 'bout nothing!
It doesn't mean I could care less,
'cause I care less 'bout you!
-New Bomb Turks

I'm NOT as think as you drunk I am!

conclaveDate: Thursday, 2007-07-19, 12:11 PM | Message # 4
Admin
Group: Administrators
Be ON-LINE on Siege in Saturday.

Full admin support:l2conclave@gmail.com

Message edited by 501 - Thursday, 2007-07-19, 12:41 PM

501Date: Thursday, 2007-07-19, 12:40 PM | Message # 5
Sexual pervert
Quote (UBplanet)
I love playing football and volleyball with my friends. I like doing computer graphics like signauters or avatars.

I want see ur avatar and signature^
Quote (UBplanet)
I don't use icq/skype etc. but if u really want I can install.

www.ICQ.com

You bastards tainted my tool
Raped my words, played me a fool
Gather your precious glitter and leave me be
The Great Ones are all dead
And I'm tired, too

I truly hate you all!

TibbyDate: Thursday, 2007-07-19, 12:43 PM | Message # 6
Forum freak
Group: Visitor
I'm FOR, I know him quite well and he was begging me to persuade me to join Conclave for a month so.. let's give him a chance.. see you on siege.. smile

~Milk & Cookies~

~MoJIoko & IIIokoJIaga~

UBplanetDate: Thursday, 2007-07-19, 12:58 PM | Message # 7
Poorest guy in clan
hmmm I think these signature is my best:

I have yellow ver too^^

hmm they're good too:

my old avatar (I made it 1,5 month ago and it's my last)

I downloaded ICQ and my number is:

Message edited by UBplanet - Thursday, 2007-07-19, 1:08 PM

501Date: Saturday, 2007-07-21, 10:57 PM | Message # 8
Sexual pervert
Welcome.

You bastards tainted my tool
Raped my words, played me a fool
Gather your precious glitter and leave me be
The Great Ones are all dead
And I'm tired, too

I truly hate you all!

TibbyDate: Sunday, 2007-07-22, 9:46 AM | Message # 9
Forum freak
Group: Visitor
Juppi !

~Milk & Cookies~

~MoJIoko & IIIokoJIaga~

Forum » Conclave (la2.theabyss.eu) » Recruiting/ConclaveLegend (PvP-x300 server) » UBplanet
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Conclave Team 2006-2009