Friday, 2024-03-29, 11:56 AM
Welcome Guest
Main Page | Register | Log in

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: UBplanet, Achilles  
Forum » Other » Questions and proposals » hmm th for sieges :O?
hmm th for sieges :O?
puchtysekDate: Thursday, 2007-12-27, 6:53 PM | Message # 1
More-Active
Group: Visitor
look xD my main class is th.. and i hae cardinal adn es... and s taker i dont want to delete any of themm but nneed archer... look i woould like to know stats of archer with soulbow +7/8 couse i want be th with bow... and in close combact with dagger... i knwo its difference of range but a sppeed? isarcher faster shooter? then th? and p atk? cryt rate? i got cryt ate 369 on th... with soul bow... i know its not much... but with soulbow +7/8 it would be nice cryts... so tell me if i sholuld delete soul taker... to make archer class? or shell i stay my th... on sieges and when mana`s i will be cardinal again :>

PUCHTYS FOREVER

SpeedFreakDate: Thursday, 2007-12-27, 8:20 PM | Message # 2
Communication system manager
Group: Clan Member
the diffrence between same buffed archer and adv is that adv has -50 range and the crits from bow arent that good as archer's. Oh and adv is slower attacking with bow.
Quote (puchtysek)
cardinal adn es

ps. delete one of those subclasses.. You don't need 2 healer classes.

it should be like mainclass : what so ever. subclasses : support, archer/nuker , ur own choice "in my opinion" .

Finland - "a formidable small power; a nation not to be meddled with"
Member of C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S.

Message edited by SpeedFreak - Thursday, 2007-12-27, 8:22 PM

AchillesDate: Friday, 2007-12-28, 0:30 AM | Message # 3
I)amien
Group: Friends
Quote (SpeedFreak)
the diffrence between same buffed archer and adv is that adv has -50 range and the crits from bow arent that good as archer's. Oh and adv is slower attacking with bow.Quote (puchtysek) cardinal adn es

ps. delete one of those subclasses.. You don't need 2 healer classes.

it should be like mainclass : what so ever. subclasses : support, archer/nuker , ur own choice "in my opinion" .

what??? crits smaller??? look at stats and skills, tatoos -con +dex that's all, it's for adv who use bow, but on sieges adv sux i agree with it, i tryed, and why adv is slower attacking with bow?? there is almost no difference, coz rs1 and rs2!? bulshit

Message edited by Achilles - Friday, 2007-12-28, 5:23 AM

puchtysekDate: Friday, 2007-12-28, 9:58 AM | Message # 4
More-Active
sooo... shell i make and archer... ell i get a bow i will try to to try him ^~ smile and then i delete the nuker... ous ei need buffer for moneyyy xDxD and i make archer :>

PUCHTYS FOREVER

dem0n222Date: Friday, 2007-12-28, 12:24 PM | Message # 5
Very very Active
Quote (puchtysek)
sooo... shell i make and archer... ell i get a bow i will try to to try him ^~ and then i delete the nuker... ous ei need buffer for moneyyy xDxD and i make archer :>

While you don't have good bow, I think you should make some support, like Warlock / Doom Cryer.
BD and SWS already some in ally.

Was Very ConclaveLegion Proud member))
Conclave Proud Clan Member.
Member of C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S.

Retired

CupaviDate: Friday, 2007-12-28, 5:22 PM | Message # 6
Colonel-general
adv crits smaller coz hit p.atk is lower with bow than on archer classes ... (he has bow mastery on lower lvl)

and with those setups most ppl use on adv (-9 str) u just cant use bow coz you p.atk just sux

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Shawty

x300 DeathReaper
x10 dav

UBplanetDate: Friday, 2007-12-28, 5:37 PM | Message # 7
Poorest guy in clan
mp pots back, puchtysek = cardinal
closed

AchillesDate: Friday, 2007-12-28, 9:33 PM | Message # 8
I)amien
Group: Friends
Quote (Cupavi)
adv crits smaller coz hit p.atk is lower with bow than on archer classes ... (he has bow mastery on lower lvl)

and with those setups most ppl use on adv (-9 str) u just cant use bow coz you p.atk just sux

adv not bader than any archers, -9 str )) where did u c it? i know not many ppl who use this build, one of them is b1oodyra1n coz he doesn't use bow

Message edited by Achilles - Friday, 2007-12-28, 9:34 PM

Forum » Other » Questions and proposals » hmm th for sieges :O?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Conclave Team 2006-2009