Main Page | Register | Log in

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: UBplanet  
Forum » Conclave (la2.theabyss.eu) » Diplomacy » Join Ally Exile
Join Ally Exile
FinaldarknessDate: Thursday, 2007-09-27, 6:59 AM | Message # 16
Very Active
Group: Visitor
Sqad is my ffriend and good player...i dont know why to dissmis....only because you arent his friend cause he is Softers friend and you with softer arent so mega friends?

NecrozorDate: Thursday, 2007-09-27, 10:44 AM | Message # 17
Norm-Active
I said I will expell some members, I just don't expell now because I need to invite one's first. lSQADl is my friend too, but this char is not active, so I will have to dismiss him sad but if he want to join with sqad ( that is his active char ) he is welcome I think :P

If I fight, fight with me
If I die, revenge me
If I run away, kill me

AchillesDate: Thursday, 2007-09-27, 11:47 AM | Message # 18
I)amien
Group: Friends
Squad knew that DarkSofter took from me and he help him(best rats)

501Date: Thursday, 2007-09-27, 1:56 PM | Message # 19
Sexual pervert
Group: Administrators
U can be on siege, but dont think that u will join us.
If u look in past , all will be clear.

You bastards tainted my tool
Raped my words, played me a fool
Gather your precious glitter and leave me be
The Great Ones are all dead
And I'm tired, too

I truly hate you all!

FinaldarknessDate: Thursday, 2007-09-27, 2:39 PM | Message # 20
Very Active
Achilles...you took items from karma members too...we have it back only because you gave all to 2half..and half isnt rat so he gave to us...if no half so we no have our items back so i think this talking isnt so much good from you....

EvgeniusDate: Thursday, 2007-09-27, 3:11 PM | Message # 21
More-Active
I dont know what are you talking about... my think: Be on Siege and show us your power)))
When we take you in clan (if all will be ok) first time we will look for you after meaby mounth all will be ok and
we will belive to you and you will belive to us as a friends)

DragNeRDate: Thursday, 2007-09-27, 6:28 PM | Message # 22
Very very Active
Quote (501)
but dont think that u will join us
hmm why?
Necro, did you ask to join with GCT ?

Kill before be kill

=>better if you are my friend... my enemy are dead before be dead :]

SEMPER FIDELIS (remerber the little dwarf :] )

*C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. =Conclave Leglon Irritating Terror-Oriented Rampant Incontrollable Squad

NecrozorDate: Thursday, 2007-09-27, 6:42 PM | Message # 23
Norm-Active
I didn't asked to join GCT. I only tryed to come to Exile, because this is the best english speaker ally in game. I will be with you on siege and I hope that my clan would be useful so everybody can give me the + biggrin

and Mladen, in past maybe we weren't best friends, but think in present! we aren't rats and we are good active clan ready to help and join Exile ally.

If I die, revenge me
If I run away, kill me

501Date: Thursday, 2007-09-27, 6:45 PM | Message # 24
Sexual pervert
Group: Administrators
Mostly of your members are idiots, by MY opinion, 1000 times screamed on all chat that I am noob, cancel us , de-buff...PK and all other shets.
I have to remind you that you already left my ally "Independence" once...Also u was in BurningLegion and atackt our castle...Now when Exile survived; all want join us.Well i can say you that SeeAndBelive or ANY other clan on server will not join Exile.
Because its hard to control and organize 3 clans , ...I dont want even THINK on more.
You can help if you want.But beeing in my ally is imposible.

You bastards tainted my tool
Raped my words, played me a fool
Gather your precious glitter and leave me be
The Great Ones are all dead
And I'm tired, too

I truly hate you all!

AchillesDate: Thursday, 2007-09-27, 7:10 PM | Message # 25
I)amien
Quote (Finaldarkness)
Achilles...you took items from karma members too...we have it back only because you gave all to 2half..and half isnt rat so he gave to us...if no half so we no have our items back so i think this talking isnt so much good from you....

I took only drac armor coz i had rights i was at antharas 4 times and all scammed me! i don't c reasons to discuss it with u

NecrozorDate: Thursday, 2007-09-27, 7:43 PM | Message # 26
Norm-Active
Since I say that Exile are friend they didn't do anything more. I will help you in siege so is better to inform your ally that we are friends.

If I die, revenge me
If I run away, kill me

GoDz0rDate: Thursday, 2007-09-27, 7:57 PM | Message # 27
Un-Active
Quote (501)
Mostly of your members are idiots, by MY opinion, 1000 times screamed on all chat that I am noob, cancel us , de-buff...PK and all other shets.
I have to remind you that you already left my ally "Independence" once...Also u was in BurningLegion and atackt our castle...Now when Exile survived; all want join us.Well i can say you that SeeAndBelive or ANY other clan on server will not join Exile.
Because its hard to control and organize 3 clans , ...I dont want even THINK on more.
You can help if you want.But beeing in my ally is imposible.

As ur wish x501x ;P i respect u, i know u are a good player i can see it. But u wanna talk about the past? Burning Legion was a good ally but is gone..Karma back but failed and we all know that. But can we stay friends? If u want we can help on siege Saturday without no problems.

Cya*
Any pms "GoDz0r or "XikaBumBum

Super
Evil
Evolution

Ambitious
Nothing is impossible
Destruction

Beautifull
Entertainment
Logical
Intelligents
Epic
Valiant
Extreme

FinaldarknessDate: Thursday, 2007-09-27, 11:53 PM | Message # 28
Very Active
I dont discus AChill...it was my baium and not your draco body...so i just tell you cant speak about other when you alone did it...just say objective meaning about that clan maybe...anythink bad in my words against you ok?..peace:)

RavionDate: Friday, 2007-09-28, 11:04 AM | Message # 29
The EVIL Admin
Group: Clan Member
Karma is Lethias's private little clan which plays when he calls his friends to come pvp a bit. That's all that Karma does. I know first-hand.
Thus, Karma was never 'back', there are only times when they feel like playing and times when they don't.

There's no Good and Evil... There's only Power and those to weak to seek it. - Tom Marvolo Riddle

A man without religion is like a fish without bicycle.

*C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. =Conclave Legend Irritating Terror-Oriented Rampant Incontrollable Squad

I care 'bout something?
I care 'bout nothing!
It doesn't mean I could care less,
'cause I care less 'bout you!
-New Bomb Turks

I'm NOT as think as you drunk I am!

GoncaDate: Friday, 2007-09-28, 1:14 PM | Message # 30
clan-friend
kakakakakakaka. I liked to be in exile . It was nice . you are a great boys ^^ . I had a problem with a member there , but if you dont want us , baah x) .
I did very friends that there. In beginning me and 501 was bad friends , but then he begin to respect me and all was ok .
I liked this time.
Love you misslala :P

Miss you cupavi(Deathriper) , 501 , misslala , m1str2ru, Emano, and others that i dont remember now ^^

Forum » Conclave (la2.theabyss.eu) » Diplomacy » Join Ally Exile
Search:

Conclave Team 2006-2009